What information is collected and how is it used?
- We collect “personally identifiable information” from you such as your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address when you actively give us the information by communicating with the Site. Any information that is sent is done so voluntarily. We read every message sent in and try to respond promptly to your questions or comments. We may file your comments in combination with your personally identifiable information in order to improve the Site and/or our products, or we may review and discard the information. We may use your personally identifiable information to send you promotional postal mail pieces and e-mails. If you do not want to receive the promotional postal mail pieces or e-mails, you can opt out of receiving these mail pieces and e-mails at the point where we request the information. You can also send an e-mail to the following e-mail address to opt out of promotional mail pieces and e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org. And all promotional e-mails will also provide you with the opportunity to opt out of future e-mails at any time.
- Pictsweet will share your personally identifiable information if we are required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, or comply with a legal process served on our Site.
- If Pictsweet is sold to, or merges with, another company, or declares bankruptcy, some or all of the personally identifiable information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of the transfer of assets.
Not for Children
- This Site is not intended for use by children. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information submitted by visitors to the Site who are under the age of 13.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. We encourage you to visit these websites to find additional related information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please read the privacy statement of any website you may visit.
- This Site employs the use of hardware firewalls to help the security of the Site and the integrity of any information collected from users. Any information you submit is password-protected and only the necessary employees are provided access to that information. However, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
This Site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
Contact the Site
The Pictsweet Company
c/o Graphics Department
Ten Pictsweet Drive
Bells, Tennessee 38006-0119