No Fat Vegetable Soup
Great soup for those watching the calories. It's healthy and very tasty.
- 2 quarts nonfat chicken broth
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes with liquid
- 4 cups Pictsweet frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 3 cups Pictsweet frozen Cut Okra
- 1 cup Pictsweet frozen Chopped Onions
- 2 peeled and diced medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup barley
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of hot pepper sauce (optional)
Mix all ingredients together in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 1 to 2 hours. Serve with additional hot sauce, if desired.